Top 7 Classy Pre-wedding Photo-shoot Location in Mumbai
A Pre-Wedding Photo-shoot is considered to be an important part of a wedding since it helps in capturing the moments of the couple before the wedding, it helps them bond and gives them time to understand each other.
A pre-wedding photo-shoot also allows the couple time to get comfortable with the photographer. Getting comfortable with the photographer is extremely important since they are the ones who will also click you on your big day.
Deciding the location of your Pre-wedding shoot can get a little confusing at times since everything needs to be perfect, from the make up to the weather.
Which is why we have accumulated a list of best locations in one of the favourites and metropolitan cities of India; Mumbai.
1. Hanging gardens – Hanging gardens is a popular and a romantic spot in Mumbai for all the couples to pose and click pictures, which will last them a memory of a lifetime. It is known to be one of the beautiful locations for a pre-wedding shoot in Mumbai. The best time to have a pre-wedding shoot is during early morning or late evening.
2. Marine drive- Marine drive is also known as the queen’s necklace. It is one of the most charming locations of Mumbai and makes for an excellent place for a pre-wedding shoot. The best time to go is either during early morning or during late night when the night-lights can also be seen. The city lights will only add beauty to your shoot.
3. Gateway of India- It is known to be one of the most iconic pre-wedding locations in Mumbai. It is a landmark of the city and the architecture is inspired by the Victorian style. Not to forget, the beautiful Taj Mahal Palace Hotel is also near to it, it has a beautiful maroon dome when clicked in front of it, your pictures will come out to be exceptionally beautiful. The best time to go here for a pre-wedding shoot is early morning since there won’t be any crowd and you can have the place all to yourself.
4. Bandstand- This place has rocky seashore with a fort and a garden. This is also the place where most of the Bollywood actors have their residences. It is a picturesque pre-wedding photo shoot location. This location has a variety of backdrops to offer and makes for an excellent choice for a Pre-wedding photo shoot location.
5. Juhu beach- For a couple who love the beaches, this is an ideal location. Also, a little far away from Juhu beach, there is a secluded area, which can be used as a posing ground. This pre-wedding photo shoot can also be treated as a fun day out!
6. Vasai Fort- This location was where the famous band ‘Coldplay” shot its song video called Hymn for the weekend. It makes for an excellent pre-wedding photo shoot location for couples who love heritage or want something different. There’s Vasai beach nearby as well for all the beach lover couples.
7. Kala Ghoda- It is known as Mumbai’s artistic neighbourhood. A bunch of artistic events happen here, this location will add a crafty look to your pictures. So, if you are a couple that loves art and vintage, then this is an ideal pre-wedding photo shoot location for you.
We hope our list helps you in deciding your pre-wedding photo shoot location in Mumbai.