5 Unique Shoots Bridal Shoot Ideas
The bridal shoot is an extremely important shoot for the bride during her wedding. It captures the memory of her big day. It’s a shoot that she will reminisce for the rest of her life.
At Nitin Arora photography we make sure that this pre-wedding bridal photography is perfect for the bride to cherish for the rest of her life. We give attention to detail and ensure that the pictures are of premium quality. We also keep in mind the type of bridal photography the bride wants, for instance, it can be themed, candid or a destination bridal shoot as well.
We have compiled 5 shots that we love to capture on a bridal shoot; this might also give you an idea of how you want your bridal photography to be.
1. This one is an absolute treat to our eyes. This picture beautifully captures the expressions of the bride in her Sabyasachi bridal outfit. Her expressions truly define all things a bride feels before her wedding. The outfit, the bold and the beautiful jewellery and Sabyasachi holding the bride seems like a picture straight from the fairytale.
2. This picture looks captured in a paradise. The bride is seen looking at her surroundings as though she’s looking at her happy and bright future. White is known to be the colour that depicts Successful beginnings, and that’s exactly what has been captured in this bridal shoot along with the beautiful reflections around the bride.
3. This picture is absolutely adorable. A bride spends a significant amount of time on how she wants to look or who is going to be her makeup artist on her wedding day and this candid bridal photographers captures the bride’s successful planning on the same. The bride’s makeup and jewellery look stunning in this picture and have been captured beautifully through the lens of the photographer.
4. The bride’s gorgeous bridal lehnga has been captured remarkably in this picture. The detailed work on her lehenga and the different shades of red truly make her look like a diva on her wedding day. It seems like red is truly her colour. Red is considered as an auspicious colour during Indian weddings and the majority of the brides opt for this colour as it reflects the tradition in the Indian society.
5. The smile of the bride and the black and white colour of the picture say it all. This picture is a classic example of a simple yet elegant bride. Her smile reflects her happiness and excitement for her wedding. The beautiful ethnic pair of earring adds to this elegance of the bride.
We hope you like these 5 shots as much as we do. We also keep in mind the bride’s comfort with the photographer. The photographers at Nitin Arora Photography are extremely professional yet gel well with the bride or the groom.
To us, customer satisfaction also means a lot; we will go that extra mile to serve our clients.
ALSO READ: How To Prepare For The Bridal Portrait That You Have Always Dreamed Of?