You just can't Miss these Trendy Pre wedding Shoot Ideas
A pre wedding shoot is one of the most exciting parts about getting married. This is the time when the couple gets to bond with each other and also gets well-acquainted with the photographer who is going to click them at their wedding as well.
This is also the perfect time to bond with the photographer and let them know or discover your good or bad angles. This helps the photographer click perfect pictures for your wedding and the pre wedding shoot.
In order to make your pre wedding shoot more fun and exciting, we have compiled a list of unique pre wedding shoot ideas that you just cannot miss.
1. Miniature shoots: This is as exciting as it sounds! Turn into the mini versions of yourself. They have recently become trendy and are a mixture of everything goofy and cute. So, what the photographer does in a miniature shoot is, that he turns you into miniature figures living in a giant world. These can be a lot of fun to shoot and even more fun to look at in your pre wedding album.
2. Destination pre wedding shoot: If you want your pre wedding shoot to happen at a different location which is unlike the “typical” pre wedding shoot locations, then choose offbeat locations like Leh-Ladakh, Kashmir or a location from down south. These are beautiful locations, which rarely make it to the list of the couple’s choice to opt for a destination pre wedding shoot.
3. Aerial photo shoots: Have your love story captured in an extremely unique way. A drone aerial shoot provides your love story from a different perspective. Aerial photoshoots are stunning and allow the photographer to be more creative.
4. Fall in love under the stars: If you are the kind of couple that likes candlelight dinners and likes gazing the stars together, then this can be an idea for your pre wedding shoot as well. A pre wedding shoot under the stars will reflect your story in the truest manner possible.
5. Passion driven pre wedding shoots: Are you the couple who likes fitness? Or are you the couple that loves food. Are you both in reading? Or are you both a cute pet lover? Whatever passion the two of you share, we make that the theme of your pre wedding photoshoot. This will be something just the two of you share together which will make it even more special and will be cherished by the two of you for a lifetime.
6. Go back in time: Recreate all your “firsts” together, your first date or your first meet. It’s a lovely idea and the pictures will make you say “aww”. It’s a unique pre wedding shoot idea and a good way to always keep in memory all your “firsts” together.
7. A vintage pre wedding shoot: This is an excellent idea if you are a fan of vintage and love the different hues of blue and green matched perfectly. Use various vintage props like an old telephone or go for a vintage location altogether. This will also add a royal touch to your pre wedding photo shoot.
We hope you like these ideas and are excited to try them to make your pre wedding shoot memorable.
Also Book -